Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection


Second Day ICT Integration

Web Blogs Design


Second Day of our training started 8:30 in the morning with a prayer given by Ma'am Annabelle Sarinas from Coron School of Fisheries followed by an energizer given by yours truly Grace Policarpio from El Nido National High School and a Recap delivered by Ma'am Maribel Alpha. Ma'am Jing discussed how to make our own blog what are the uses of this blog and she also discussed the guidelines for the web blog posting. I though that making the web blog is boring but while doing our own web blog I noticed that it is interesting. I'm promise that what I've learned to this training will be shared to my students and also to my co-teachers.

2 comments:

carmen said...

MORE SKILLS

MORE POWER

LETS SHARE
with others

ben said...

Howdy! Glad that we met and share moments in delving the net. Thank you for being one of my newfound friend. See you then.